At Your Request...

At the request of you, my family and friends, I am starting this blog to keep everyone up to date on the progress toward the trip to Kenya. It is a little more than a month away now! I am very excited, a little bit nervous and again excited to see what God will do and how he will continue to provide. If you take anything away from reading this blog I hope that it is all to the glory of God. For without Him, none of it would be possible! It has been an amazing and humbling experience so far and I haven’t even left town!

It’s hard to believe that it was almost two months ago when I was at Silver State Baptist Youth Camp in Sedalia, Co. Besides praying for the speakers and many teenagers and adults who attended, I was also looking for what God had specifically for me this year. I was praying that he would speak to me. But Oh boy! I never expected this! I would like to thank the people that were back home at Baptist Temple and at Wilson Creek Baptist Church who were praying for me at camp as well. Your prayers were felt and I appreciate them more than you know. Since then and after much prayer and trying to daily place my trust in the Lord I am planning a missions trip to Kenya! "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 For those who don’t know the story, I'll be writing about it from the beginning in the next couple of post. I will try to abbreviate it but if you know me well – you know how hard that is for me. Ha! My plane tickets are not purchased yet but hopefully will be soon and the tentative dates are October 1st thru October 26th. So until next time I would appreciate your prayers that the Lord would continue to guide and provide.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ours For A Little While, With Jesus Forever

Welcome Home

As Promised