I Went...I Saw...

I went there. I saw things. I experienced much. I met wonderful people. I loved every minute. I came home.

Yes I am alive and well! I wasn’t able to do any posting to my blog while I was away but I took a lot of pictures and I tried to write down what we did every day. I’m not sure how long it will take (because as some of you may know I do not have internet access at my house) but I do intend to share that here.

Thank you again for your investment in my life and this trip. Many people told me before I went that “It changes you and you’ll never be the same.” I believe they meant that in a good way and I hope they are right. I can’t wait to share it with you and hope that you enjoy reading about it. I would also like to thank those of you who prayed. I was comforted with the thought that more people were praying specifically for me at this time than possibly any other time in my life. And God answered the prayers for safety in travel as well as on the trip. I had one delayed flight but thankfully it did not cause me to miss my connecting flight. I had to run… twice... but I made it! J

I met many interesting people in the airports and on my flights not to mention all the wonderful people I met once I got to Kenya. For almost a month I was able to have a glimpse into the life of a missionary family serving God far from country and home and it is an experience I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ours For A Little While, With Jesus Forever

Welcome Home

As Promised