Turning the Page

I know it's been a day or two...or 30 since I posted anything and today's won't be anything long.

Exciting...but not long.

So what have I been up to? I took a trip to Texas to visit some family. Had a great time...one night my aunt and I stayed up til 4 in the morning making a bed for her dog...


A family birthdays wall hanging... 


And a jewelry holder...


Pretty wild I know!

Also I have been busy packing! I put in my notice at my job here last week so one week and three days from now I will be moving! The next question you will no doubt be asking is "So you found a job?" To which I would reply "No, I'm just moving." Taking a leap of faith. So wish me luck and most of all please keep praying.

I know I say this often but thank you for your continued love and support. You just can't know how much it means to me. So many people have been a blessing to me through this time of traveling back and forth for the last 7 months. From those that have let me stay in their houses, fed me, been my friends, encouragers and prayer partners to those who helped me with car stuff like filling my transmission fluid or duct taping my window up when it broke right before I was headed home last week! Also to my family and those who have kept reading and have continued to pray as well. It has all been such a help and I don't think that I can thank you enough.

So now begins an exciting new chapter and the next step for me to get back to Kenya. The other day I was thinking about the last time I moved. It was back home after college... and I was 21. I had no idea what the future would hold or why God brought me back here. I've been through good times and bad and learned a great many things since then. I also have had the opportunity to live very close to my family for these last 10 years. I know some people are thinking...and this is a good thing? :) But it really has been. Now I'm leaving at 31...headed toward a different future than I ever imagined and I still don't know exactly what's in store. But I take comfort in knowing that whatever is in my future, God is already there.


HE'S ALREADY IN YOUR TOMORROW
By Mark Lanier and Phil Cross

I have a Father, the Master of time
He holds the world in His hands
He looks from heaven and sees where you are
Arranging your life in His plans
Preparing you now, unfolding the way
To all your tomorrows and whatever you face

He's already in your tomorrow
He's walking one step ahead
Whether it's joy or it's sorrow
He'll do just what He said
He'll never leave you lonely
In the land of the great unknown
He's already in your tomorrow
Don't be afraid, keep pressing on

Often you struggle, looking ahead
Dreading tomorrow it seems
Embracing the present, forgetting the past
Giving up on your dreams
You're stranded between your faith and your fear
Yet no matter the conflict, the future is clear

He's already in your tomorrow
He's walking one step ahead
Whether it's joy or it's sorrow
He'll do just what He said
He'll never leave you lonely
In the land of the great unknown
He's already in your tomorrow
Don't be afraid, keep pressing on



P.S. sorry I guess it turned out longer than I thought!

Love,
Sarah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ours For A Little While, With Jesus Forever

Welcome Home

I Am the Water