Help Send Bibles and Tracts to Kenya


I would like to share an opportunity to help my friends, the Madory's, to get Bibles, tracts and other ministry materials/supplies to Kenya.  I have copied the information from the facebook event that was created for it. Below that is information from Denny on where to send money if you would like to be involved in this worthwhile cause. I am excited to be a part of it and I hope that you will please get involved too! I know any amount will help! Angela commented that if they could just get 200 people to give $50 each it would cover it. 
 
Our ministry in Kenya has been given 3000 Bibles, 2 Million gospel tracts, several boxes of vacation bible school materials, sunday school curriculum, etc... Also, churches all over the U.S. have had "Happy meal toy drives for kids in Kenya and we have containers full and ready to go. Someone donated a beautiful piano to our church in Kenya. Plus many other things for the work there in East Africa. We have been very blessed, BUT, now all of these wonderful materials will all be left here in America unless we can somehow raise the funds to ship them to Kenya.
The cost to purchase the container and ship it to Kenya is 10,000 to 12,000 dollars. The container cost is roughly 3,800 dollars!
When the container arrives in Kenya we will be converting it into a building to use at our church.
Will you help??? Individuals,churches,etc..
. anyone can help! If you want to get involved in getting Bibles to Kenya contact us at: Dennymadory@me.com or 
angela.madory@me.com for ways to help. 
We must ship the container no later than the first of July!!
Please post here anyway you might be able to help!
We will keep everyone updated here as things progress!!
THANK YOU!!!!


All donations and support is sent to our sending church which acts as our mission board / clearing house. Any checks should be written to: Southwest Baptist Church and then memo the check or attach a note designating to me or specifically such as Madory Container or Madory Sunday School Building, etc.  

The mailing address is:Southwest Baptist Church
Attn: Denny Madory
1300 SW 54th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73119

www.dennymadory.com

You can contact Denny or Angela or email me (sarahagriggs@gmail.com) with any questions.

On another note - some of you may know that my Grandma has recently been hospitalized several times but she is now back home where we are trying to make her comfortable. I am in Katy, TX this week trying to help my aunts take care of her. Please pray for all of us and mostly comfort for her mind and body. Thank you in advance for the prayers and I hope you all have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ours For A Little While, With Jesus Forever

Welcome Home

I Am the Water