Going to Prison

Don't worry! It's just a visit. I'm not planning on staying long term. I'm sure when I leave I'll be thankful that I have that option! Just wanted to write a quick note to tell you I am on my first trip to prison this weekend with my church's prison ministry team.  I'm a little nervous but also excited too.

I would just ask that you would pray for us tomorrow as we go in that we could be used of God to share the gospel and message of salvation - to be with each person that is ministering that they would be directed by the Holy Spirit and for those attending the services to be seeking what God might have for them.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. we r praying and looking forward to hear how it went

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ours For A Little While, With Jesus Forever

Welcome Home

As Promised